The website, and all the domains and directories included therein (from this point on, collectively referred to as Website), fulfill the function of providing general information and citizens advice, laid out in the terms established in article 4 of Royal Decree 208/1996, dated 9th February, in which administrative information services and citizens advice is regulated.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE SECTIONS CAREFULLY in order to understand the terms and conditions of the use of the website. The purpose of this website is to make all kinds of services and information related to the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD available to its users, completely free of charge. The website’s users must accept current terms and conditions of use, which are of a binding nature, with the understanding that by simply using these pages it implies the full and unreserved acceptance of the afore-mentioned conditions.
These terms and conditions of use are of an indefinite nature, while the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD reserves the right to modify them. The GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD is the owner of the intellectual property rights to all of the website’s accessible content.
With the aim of keeping the published information on the website up to date, contents therein may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added at any time, so it is advisable to check the validity and accuracy of the same by accessing official sources.
The website’s design and its source code, logos, brands and other signage appearing therein, belong to the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD, or to subsidiary organisms, and are duly protected by their corresponding intellectual property rights.
All the rights and contents in this website regarding their industrial property are protected by legislation. All rights are reserved, and therefore its contents belong exclusively to the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD.
Access to this material does not give licence for its reproduction and/or distribution under any circumstances, which is strictly prohibited, except with the prior and express consent of the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD.
Users agree to use this website for exclusively personal means. For any further information and/or clarification on this matter, you may contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of the website, without citing their origin or requesting authorization, is strictly prohibited.
Users shall access the Website and will make use of its content in accordance with current laws, and shall follow norms of good faith, moral standing and good customs.
Users may not use the current website for any aim or purpose deemed to be illegal or prohibited under the current terms and conditions of use, and no actions may be carried out that may harm the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD or third parties.
Especially, users may not access the Website in any way that may damage, deteriorate, render useless or overload the services and/or information offered; they may not interfere with the use of said services and/or information by other third parties; they may not attempt to access, or access sites, services, computer systems on the Website or networks connected to the Website without authorization, when this is mandatory for access, nor through acts of intrusion including hacking, nor through any other unauthorized means.
The GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the site at its own discretion, with no prior warning.
- The services and information offered by the Website are totally free.
- The GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of the website, without the need to provide any prior notice.
- The use of the current Website is governed by Spanish law and by these general conditions. Any controversy arising from the interpretation, execution and/or use of the current Website, will be subject to the powers of the Law Courts of Gran Canaria.
- Using the Website for any purpose contrary to current law is strictly prohibited, including but no limited to, the following:
- The sending of unrequested emailing or spamming.
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties.
- Any activity whose content is pornographic, obscene, defamatory or of any other illegal nature.
- Introduce computer viruses, faulty files or programmes that might cause any harm or damage to the Website, to the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD or to third parties.
- Use this web for commercial gain or in an inappropriate manner for the user’s own purposes.
- Restrictions of use. Any links that are made with the Website’s contents shall require the prior consent of the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD and must provide, through the appropriate visualization, clear identification of its source. The use of this information on other internet sites shall require express authorization.
The GRAN CANARIA is not responsible in any way for any damage that may be caused to a third party by users of the Website, as a result of the illegal or inappropriate use of it, nor as a consequence of any content or information accessed or facilitated by it, nor by other websites linked to it. The users or third parties who cause said damage shall be held responsible. Any possible references made in the Website or to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other kind of information, using the brand, commercial name, or the name of the manufacturer or supplier belonging to a third party, does not constitute or imply the backing, sponsorship or recommendation of the GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD.
- Lists published on this Website which contain personal details, comply fully with current laws on data protection, and their sole purpose, in compliance with article 41 and those that follow in Law 39/2015, dated 1st October, of the Public Administration Common Administrative Procedure, is to notify interested parties of the content of the administrative procedure that affects them. These lists do not constitute a source for public access, and as such may not be reproduced either wholly or partly, nor may they be transmitted or registered by any information recovery system, without the consent of those directly affected.
The GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of the functioning of the Website and services therein, and as such shall not be responsible for any harm or damage that this may cause as a consequence of the lack of its availability and/or continuity.
The GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD does not guarantee the absence of computer viruses in the services and contents of the Website, whether they be caused directly or by third parties, including connections via links, and as such shall not be held responsible for any harm or damage that may arise as a result of the existence of said viruses.
The GRAN CANARIA TOURIST BOARD does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, thoroughness, and topicality of the contents and services of the Website, whether they be their own production or that of third parties, including links to other content, and as such shall not be held responsible for any harm or damage users may suffer as a result of the unlawfulness, unreliability, non-usefulness, lack of truth, non-thoroughness and/or lack of topicality of its services and/or contents.